Plumbing Jobs Gold Coast
Are you wanting to advance your career as a professional plumber? Below are our available positions for Gold Coast plumbing jobs.
Residential Plumber and Gas Fitter
- car, phone, uniform, superannuation & leave entitlements (inc. RDOs) included
- subcontract if prefer for a higher rate
- hourly rate negotiable based on experience in rough in, stackwork and fit offs
In Deep Plumbing is an established family owned Gold Coast plumbing company specialising in new housing work & renovations. We have been working in new housing for 15 years and have projects throughout Gold Coast, Brisbane, Ipswich, Logan & Sunshine Coast areas.
An exciting opportunity has become available to join our friendly team. You will utilise your skills and experience to provide quality New Home Residential Plumbing services to our customers. Some maintenance and renovation work also required.
What you would do:
- Underground plumbing
- Rough Ins
- Appliance installation
- Gas work
- General plumbing maintenance
- Completing sign off checklists (digital) and taking photos of work
- Operation of CCTV camera equipment & Hydro-Jetter
- Supervising apprentices
How can I tell if this is for me?
If this sounds like you then please apply:
- QLD Plumbers licence
- Gas licence
- White Card
- Driving Licence - ability to drive manual
- Experience in New Homes plumbing
- Able to read and interpret plans
- Able to order materials from suppliers
- Own hand tools
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills for builders & customers
- Well Presented, Reliable, Punctual and Committed
- Outstanding attention to detail (clean, high-quality work)
- Honest and Hardworking
- Ability to use technology (iPhones - photos and checklists)
If you are loyal, committed and passionate about plumbing, we'd like to hear from you.
What’s in it for you?
Great package for the right candidate.
This role will suit someone looking for on-going work, in a supportive environment where they can build relationships and enjoy job security. Highly experienced 3rd/4th year apprentices will be considered.
Please send your queries, expression of interest, resume and referees to email@example.com